Saturday, February 15, 2014

Exploring Color Workshop

A great day! I am really tired right now and my feet hurt from being on them all day but I believe it was a successful day.  Most ladies finished their project or came close to it.  I need to work on my presentation now that all the course materials are done. They have asked me to run the class again in May.  Wasn't sure how much information to share and how much time to allow for sewing.

Gift for coming to class

Maggie from Alaska, Felicia, Dianna, Carolyn, Lisa and Ruthie

Lisa, Ruthie, Lori, Maggie,Felicia and Dianna

Lisa out of her comfort zone-blacks with bright dots-really?

I believe Felicia was first done-either her or Dianna

Felicia's cover

Dianna's Cover

Carol did it her way:)

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

What a cute pattern for a color workshop! Love those gifts, too.
Methinks everyone is out enjoying the ☼ (sunny) weather. We hit 59°F today. It was fabulous.

Quiltedtime said...

Looks like you had a good group. I am sure you did a great job.