Friday, February 14, 2014

Petites Maisons Roses

Last post for Petites Maisons Roses. Binding is finished.  I just finished the stilettos-will post pics tomorrow.  Finally found the turkey lacers at Food 4 Less after going to Staters, Dollar Store, Michaels and Walmart.  33 cents for a pack of 8.  Tried to glue them this morning before coffee and ended up with Gorilla glue all over my hands when the tube split down the side.  What a mess.  Got most of it off during the day. They turned out really cute and I had all the beads from when I was making jewelry so the cost was 66 cents for 10 of them.



2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

It's a beautiful finish!
Too bad about the glue mess. I've never used gorilla glue.

Quiltedtime said...

Ah, now I am understanding what you are meaning my the stilettos. Was looking for high heels....

Don't mind me. I am a little slow on the uptake sometimes.