Monday, February 23, 2015

Back in a Groove!

I will commit to 30 min. sewing a day.  I just got 15 snowball blocks and 3 chevron blocks completed in 30 min. and now I have to run.  Helping 2 friends on 2 projects today and then home to finish cleaning for my sister and nephew's visit tomorrow.




Not ironed or trimmed to 3 1/2 yet- seams really do meet:)

I am taking a fiber arts class that meets every other Monday and our last 2 assignments were a Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde doll and an encrusted quilt.  My doll is done except the beaded hair:

My Responsible side

My dreaming side
My encrusted quilt is still in my head-better get moving on it!


1 comment:

magnoliasntea said...

Love your quilt blocks! Someday I want to make a snowball quilt myself. That is some doll! Don't forget to show it with the beaded hair, can't wait to see that. :)
Have a great day, Elaine!